Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Mar 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pressure/light pain in my pelvic area

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing pressure in their pelvic/groin area? If that's what we call it?!

I feel as if I've been riding a bike for 10 hours! Should I call a midwife or is this normal?

Baby is also manic in my tummy, he wont stop moving and at times I feel as if he's going to force his way out 'alien' stylie!

Hope everyone is well, just wanted to see how we are all feeling now we only have about 9 weeks to go! It may make me feel better knowing its not just happening to meimage

Bump love x x

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I haven't had this myself yet but my friend who recently had her 2nd baby had it from about this stage. She asked the midwife who said it was very normal with 2nd + pregnancies.

Hope that helps. Can't believe we don't have very long left now - it has gone so quickly.

xxx
  • Options
    im pregnant with no2 and feel her much lower than no1 ever was, my bump photos show a massive difference, baby no2 is right down low in my pelvis.

that feeling of having a ball in her foof is how i feel now, she occasionally freaks out and i can feel her head bash again my pelvis causing some pain. nothing constant though.

hope pain eases for you and baby stops being a monkey :P

i too am concerned 'alien' might happen haha
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply's.

Its nice to hear what other people are experiencing. I had heard it was common in 2nd pregnancy. But then when you search the net it shows up all sorts of things!

I feel totally ready for this baby. I'm so excited I just can't wait any longer!

X X X image
  • Options
    mmmmm sometimes I feel as if though baby is trying to reach an arm out through my bits... and that he/she is not far from succeeding!!!! Sooooo much lower these feelings than with no1!