Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in March 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cravings

Hiya all I'm just wondering if anyone has started having cravings and what are they. I'm craving cheese really bad everything I eat has to be cheese and the main one is phillidelphia and cheese and onion crisp sandwich 12+3

Replies

• Options
    Toffe crisp and salt n vinegar squares I'm 9 + 2 xxx
  • Options
    Fruit & sweets!x
  • Options

Roast potatoes, vegetables, yorkshire puds and gravy - I think I could eat that every night at the moment!

• Options
    Not so much fruit but veggies are a big yes! Especially raw. Also rocket ice lollies. image I'm enjoying grapefruit too.
  • Options
    I had a thing for wotsits a few weeks ago, ate three packets and would have demolished more but they were the last ones in the house. I love roast spuds and yorkshires and could eat them all the time too! Booootiful. Xx
  • Options
    I'm craving things with mince in or things with gravy like steak pudding or Bolognese, lasagne
  • Options

I can't say i'm having cravings as such, I'm still doing slimming world so kinda control what i eat. although i have found my sweet tooth getting the better of me. just trying all sorts of things that are on plan so i don't put on weight (haven't told them at slimming world yet, just trying to maintain my weight)

• Options
    Thank u all for replying my cheese craving seems to have calmed down a lot and I am now eatting a lot of apples I have 2 girls and never had cravings with them and I was sick from 4 weeks to 20 weeks and this time I have no sickness and im having cravings I'm loving pregnant life lol x
  • Options

Mainly savory stuff and vinegar, on bread, on potatos, on anything really, I ate an entire jar of pickeled onions with a fork this afternoon while my daughter was sleeping.  Not so much sweet stuff, very low tolerance, it is making me feel really sick.  It did last time though as well.  Typing this is making my mouth water for vinigar!  Oo and pickled beetroot and tuna sandwiches!

• Options

Mmmmm passionfruit juice! And loving salt and vinear crisps too!

• Options

Not really, sometime I feel I need carbs and other protein, but generally just eating as usual. 

• Options

Mine are mainly aversions, not keen on sweet stuff, really strugling to "fancy" anything to eat, I have also found water and vimto, my usual drinks of choice just aren't very nice, so have been drinking orange and soda water instead.

I really fancy raw jelly though, although I haven't had any, and chewing a bouncy ball also appeals to me!

• Options
    Well hello cottage pie and cabbage! I'm so having that for dinner tomorrow too! image x
  • Options
    Carbs! Bread, potatoes (especially chips/wedges). Drinking lots of Ribena light..
  • Options

i went through a phase of pickled beetroot but now i'm on tropicana with bits.  i'm getting through a big carton a day and i'm really into poppodoms with mango chutney.  totally gone off chocolate and sweets.   

• Options

I'm loving blueberry muffins and fruit to baby must like to make up for the bad with the healthy. be interesting to see if what we crave reflects what we have. They say savoruy for boy and sweet for girl. probably just another old wives tale though 

• Options
    Libsy - you could chew on a bouncy ball! Lol, so funny, let's hope that feeling disappears before a child discovers there bouncy ball has vanished! image xx