Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in March 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Woo hoo! At last...

Hey ladies, Finally had our scan today and am pleased to say that all is well! Baby was wiggling around and appeared to have hiccups. Was such a relief to finally see him/her. image Got to go back next week as we're not quite as far along as my dates suggest so am only 11+1 so too early for the nuchal tests. On the plus side it does mean we'll get to see him/her again! Also means my due date is now 31st March so am just on the cusp of being due in March but i'm here now so you'll just have to put up with me! Thanks for all your support so far. xx

Replies

• Options
    Isn't it great to see them wriggling?

Glad that all is well. image x
  • Options

Aww congratulations, and how lovel tht you'll get to see ebabba again so soon x

• Options
    Congratulations glad all is well image
  • Options

You are so lucky having another scan so soon! I have about 6 weeks to wait until mine at least! I would give my right arm to have another, wish I could buy some of my own equipment... although chances of me doing ANYTHING other than staring at my baby would be slim to none haha!!

• Options

Ooh lucky you getting another scan. Glad all is well. x

• Options
    I've got my dating scan on Monday so don't know whether I'm march or April so gonna hang around in both forums for now !!! So excited xxxx
  • Options
    awww how lovely, glad all is well x
  • Options

Aw how exciting, I am well jealous you get a sneaky extra scan image worth being dated back for!

• Options
    Had our proper nuchal scan yesterday. It was so cool to see little one floating around in there! I still keep thinking this is all a dream.

Am not too worried about the results of the tests, they'll be whatever they'll be and we're having this baby regardless so it hardly matters really.

Can concentrate on getting nice and fat now! We've shouted our news from the rooftops do no more secrets - yay!
  • Options

aww how exciting, glad everything is well and you are sticking with due in march image

• Options
    Ah how lovely. We had our scan 2 weeks ago and dated me 10 weeks which is what I thought so going back tomorrow for 12 week scan and nuchal test,my due date is 2nd April! Suppose I best jump across to the due in April forum! Xxx
  • Options
    Awww lovely news, so nice to see them on screen eh xx