Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in March 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I might visit occasionally if you don't mind!

I was due 4th April but after my 12 week scan today, they have put me at 13+3 instead of 12+1 and am now due on 26th March. I am sure they have it wrong as I can narrow dates down etc but we will see what happens. So, if you don't mind, I will visit both you and April 2013 and hedge my bets!

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to the group and Yey foe moving forward that's always a bonus image I'm 17 weeks tomorrow due 2nd march and were having a little girl image
  • Options

Hi Kate, you're very welcome. They moved me 4 days forward at my 12 week scan, so now due 21st March. They're supposed to be pretty accurate because babies grow at a uniform rate in the first few weeks, but it means i must have ov'd just 10 days after my period, which is quite early, and going from when we dtd i'm pretty sure my original date of the 25th is more accurate!

xxx

• Options
    Hello Kate And congratulations!

I was moved by 8 days at my 12week scan. Bonus is less time to wait until the next one! Yay!
  • Options
    Hi Kate,

Welcome to dim. A lot of us have been put forward, I was moved forward 3 days, I knew when I ov'd put think I implanted early so kind of makes sense for me x
  • Options
    Hi and welcome, congrats on ur news to x
  • Options

hi, my date got moved 2 weeks with my 2nd son, i ended up being induced and he was born the day before the date i thought he was due, he was also my smallest baby, I'm not 100% sure that 12 week scans are thet accurate

welcome anyway xx

• Options

Welcome! I was moved back a week by EPU - then forward 3 days & then forward another 4 days at 12 week scan!x

• Options

Hi Kate,

Congratulations & welcome to the group. I was originally Feb but moved to March so I do nip in to the Feb group but the March group is really lovely. xx