Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how are you all

Ihavent been on here for ages so thought id check in and see how everyone is getting on?

Replies

• Options
    Hello! I'm rarely on here now either image

We're good, Jax is crawling - has been since abot 5 months old, so cute. I've stopped getting him weighed, he's a big lad and I hate the looks from other Mums - I may just be imagining these though! He still hasn't got any teeth, despite teething for months. He almost managed to get up one stair at my Mum's yeterday!! Over all were all good and thinking about number 2....

• Options
    hello,

it's all good here too. Ella still giving us a very easy time. She is showing no interest at all in crawling, much prefers being on her feet. Weaning is going so well, she has yet to refuse anything. She has her two front teeth on the bottom which is making eating even more fun for her lol. She seems to be very sociable so have no worries about taking her out and about. She is still sleeping 13 hours every night which is just fab. We too have been discussing number 2.......!!