Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Teething and injections

Unfortunately this is the first time I have managed to log on here in months

Everything is going well with Logan he is now 14lb 10oz and is 11 weeks old, he never stops smiling and is so alert is unbelivable.

He seems under the weather today with every bottle feed he is bringing up a bit of milk about 1oz
he has a red cheek and is chomping on his dummy. When I put my finger in his mouth he bites me.

Is anyone elses baby like this? I think he may be teething but is 11 weeks too early?

He has his 12 week injections on friday and Im dreading it as we go away on saturday Im just hoping he will be ok afterwards.

Logans now sleeping from 10pm til 6.45am so its brilliant getting my sleep.

Hope your all well

Replies

• Options
    Hi - Glad Logan is doing well. JJ is 10 weeks old today and is also so alert and the smiles he gives really do melt my heart. image
    RE: - Teething - It is possible to teeth early - remember that some babies are born with teeth! My 16 month old daughter started showing signs of teething about 3 months - she cut her first teeth at 7 months. I think JJ will be the same as he is very dribbly and also chomps his dummy like there's no tomorrow. Essentially I think that babies do teeth for a few months before the first one pops though. If Logan seems to be in any pain then maybe try some Calgel on his gums. My little girl loved it and it really did settle her down when she was getting irritable. Good luck. image