Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Were off

Am sooooo excited !!!!!

were off to spain on the 27th october and i cant wait.
Has any1 took their little ones aboard yet ,if yes how did you find it .

Hope our all well
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hope you have a lovely time!

I took Caleb when he was just under 4 months and i actually found it ok. I was nervous about how he would be on the plane and he was a star bless him (i had a feed ready just incase) and he adjusted really well to the heat. I just was more aware of dehydration and carried cooled boiled water with me at all times but it was very hot then.

He loved going in the sea and was fussed over by all the locals. image

If you have any questions ask and if i can help i will x
  • Options
    ahhh how lucky r u !! im jealous , lol im going down to west wales next weekend staying in a caravan haha ... i def no where id prefer to go ?

we are going to tenerife next march so Morgan she will be about 10 months :-S eek!!!

hope u have a lovely time xx
  • Options
    OOOOO sick as a pig with jealousy the best we've got is Pontins at Southport next weekend and thats one of them Sun holidays. Hope you have a lovely time even though I am saying this through gritted teeth lolxxx
  • Options
    hey snappyloz i love the sun holidays there reli good we do them every year we went to christchurch in june it was fab,.But now the d/d1 has started school we can only go during the holidays xxx