Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feel really sad :(

Am being totally pathetic but I feel so sad, I just want time to stand still and my gorgeous boy to stay little.

TIme is going so quick and he is growing soooo fast, my life with him gets better and better each day....

It is amazing isn't it, the love we feel for our little ones is just beyond belief, I put him to bet in the evening and my heart aches and I just want to wake him up!!!!

No need to reply am just having a silly moment!!! xxxxx :lol:

Here's my gorgeous man!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs412.snc4/47529_10150250114950644_787225643_14870607_6680808_n.jpg

Replies

• Options
    He is one gorgeous boy hun! It's so scary how quick the time's going and how much they change and grow each day. I can't stop worrying about going back to work, although I'm lucky enough to have until next year, but I'm so scared of missing out on things.
    Are you going to go to any of the meet ups hun?
  • Options
    Yeah I would like to, just need to read the thread again and work out where they are happenning!!!! Well done for organising things x
  • Options
    You are most definately not pathetic. I feel the same about most of children. I sometimes just walk back and forth between their rooms looking at themimage I can't believe I won't be having anymore children. That fact makes it even harder when Josh keeps getting bigger. Your little one is gorgeous!! What is the meet up thing? I have been away for a while. XXX
  • Options
    Are you on facebook hun? We've moved to there for safety lol! Atm Birmingham, Bournemouth and a SE- location undecided being arranged xx
  • Options
    he's gorgeous chick image I feel the same way but I remind myself that each stage she hits I enjoy more than the last, i love that she interacts more etc and im hoping that i continue to enjoy each new stage more than the next image Just think how lovely it will be when he says his first word or brings home his first Mother's Day card xx
  • Options
    I'm like PP and am really mixed about wishing time would slow down but loving seeing her develop more each day lol. I was at a wedding yesterday and there was a 6 week old baby and my eyes actually pricked with tears at how lovely she was and how much I love my lo and want to eat her up and keep her as a wee baby!! image x