Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please support my new business venture!

Hello lovely ladies

I have recently set up The Cupcake Clothing Company and am drumming up support and business as I speak so please help me to get off the ground by "Liking" my facebook page...and placing an order if you like! My clever geeky husband is doing my website too which will be launched very soon!

http://www.facebook.com/cupcakeclothingcompany

Thank you

Anneka xxx

Replies

• Options
    Done! They look lovely, missus! Are you going to put pics of what you find inside the cupcakes too?
    xxx
  • Options
    Just done it...fbook wouldn't let me when you sent the invite before...was going to ask the same as mixti x
  • Options
    Yes I will do...I made the current stock for stalls and such like and just to see the interest but eventually (when I have made some pennies!) you will have the option to choose which items you would like in your cupcakes if that makes sense. At the moment they are either rompers or bodysuits but am hoping to do socks, tights, hats and toddler sized t-shirts in the future. Thanks for your support.x
  • Options
    Will definitely remember them if I'm buying any gifts in future they're so cute
  • Options
    Very cute... what a good idea. Good luck with it.