Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Greetings from that foreign land known as THE OFFICE

Hi Ladies
Well I am back at work!! Leaving Sam this morning wasn't as traumatic as I expected but I really could do without being at work! One up side to this all is that I will get more time to come onto BE image

It was dark and raining this morning when I woke Sam up at 7:30am to give him a quick feed... poor little guy wasn't happy at having his beauty sleep interruptedimage

[Weirdly all the font on this website is showing as italic for me?????? How strange is that.]

Replies

• Options
    Bless you. Have a good day at work. I'm starting my new job in 5 weeks and cant wait!
    Give Sam a huge cuddle when you get in!
  • Options
    Awww glad to hear it wasn't that bad! This will be me in 4 weeks more or less :O
    Enjoy your day as much as possible and I'm sure Sam will be so pleased to see you later xxx
  • Options
    Hope the day flies by hunni. So pleased to hear this morning wasn't too awful. Just think of the smiles you're going to get later xx
  • Options
    have a good day chick, enjoy ur home time cuddles xx
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies.
    Well, after just 3 hours of being here I am already seriously annoyed!! My designer got poached from me while I was away and not instead of hiring someone to replace her, I have been told that we just have to deal with the work load for now and they aren't rushing into replacing her.

Nice one. So now I have to deal with fitting my workload into a shorter day, plus taking over some of her work.

I am so going to resign when I can and give them the big finger image
  • Options
    O no! What a nightmare! Hope the workload isnt too much for you xx
  • Options
    That's crap, hope things get better soon x
  • Options
    W*nkers! Hope you can tell them where to stick it sooner rather than later x