Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

May 2011 is up...

... Can't believe its been a whole year. I am a little jealous of all the excitement and anticipation but obviously thrilled to be where I am now. What a difference a year makes, eh? xx

Replies

• Options
    Green eyed monster alert! I can't wait to be doing it all over again. Although for now I'm just enjoyin spending time with my little monkey bum
  • Options
    I got a positive OPK a year ago today so was just about to lay an egg! I love my baby so much x
  • Options
    image this makes me sad. Saying that I saw my friends baby girl who is only a few days old today (she's a tiny 5lb 3oz!!) and I didnt feel like i thought i would. I prefer DD at the age she is compared to newborn for the interaction and sense of love i get back now. I thought she didnt really love me at first lol! Xx. (sorry i rambled lol)
  • Options
    im really jealous too. a few months ago, i was determined to just have one baby, but now i want another. i got my bfp on the 12th of sept and i cant wait to ttc when my little one is 18months, i cried last night when looking at photos of felix as a newborn cuz i really miss it. but then saying that, i love the way he's so much more awarenow!!

sorry for the ramble, good luck may '11 ladies!!!
  • Options
    It's weird, I feel kinda glad I don't have to go through the worrying part again though, the bleeds were v scary and it's amazing to think just under a year ( tested 13th sept) later we have them here!!!
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about it, to be honest. There's moments when I wish I was pregnant, all the excitement etc. Then there's other moments when I think that I much prefer the exciting changes I'm seeing in her every day right now. I do miss her being so tiny though image
    Good luck to the new May mummies-to-be!
  • Options
    I can't believe it's nearly been a year since I got my BFP - on 18th September, one week late and just back from honeymoon in the USA! It took us a little by surprise as it was our first month and we really didn't think it would happen so quickly.

I can't wait to be pregnant again, but I really am enjoying watching Sophie develop and grow every day (unless there's something wrong with my washing machine and the clothes keep shrinking!). I'm certainly enjoying this period much more than the not knowing what I was doing newborn fog!
  • Options
    This time last year I was trying very hard to keep our good news a secret :P We found out on hubby's birthday on the 22nd August and at the beginning of September I went to the cinema with a really good friend of mine and she said to me "You wouldn't make me wait for 3 months to tell me you are pregnant, would you?" (my SIL was expecting hence the topic - she isn't psychic...or is she?? image ) and then she predicted I'd have a boy first and then a girl....

Can't wait to do it all again! Not yet though.... :lol:
    Jana & Jakob 17weeks today! xxx
  • Options
    I don't miss being pregnant, but that moment when she was lifted from me and screamed (CS) will stay with me forever, I was so over-whelmed. I love every magical moment with her and am a little sad as we won't be having another baby - it's been hard as I've been selling her clothes on ebay and my maternity clothes and then it really sinks in I won't experience that again image

Happy thoughts happy thoughts - she's looking angelic asleep on the play mat and I feel very very lucky to have her as I know so many women aren't given such an amazing gift for one reason or another image

• Options
    i can't believe May 2011 is up, although I have been looking for it for a wihle now. This time last year I was feeling sooo sick, but it was so exciting at the same time. aaaah.
  • Options
    i can't believe May 2011 is up, although I have been looking for it for a wihle now. This time last year I was feeling sooo sick, but it was so exciting at the same time. aaaah.
  • Options
    Aww this time last year I was posting in due in April. Little did I know he would keep me waiting for so long! I'm undecided about whether we will ttc again and even if we do I have to wait until he's one cos of my em c section. I could also do with shedding some weight too.
    I feel really sad each time he grows out of his clothes. He isn't my little newbie anymore.
  • Options
    I said when I was pregnant we would only have the 1 as I had a really rough pregnancy. Even after the first couple of months I swore I didn't want any more but the last few weeks I am feeling quite jealous of my friends who are now pregnant and actually think I would like another baby. Will have to be in a few years though as our house isn't big enough and we definitely couldn't afford another one yet.

Can't believe it's been nearly a year since I found out I was pregnant after 15 long months of TTC. What a difference a year can make!