Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Buggy Fit

Has anyone done any Buggy Fit classes or know anyone that has? Just wondering if they are any good as I've just seen advertised they are starting a class in my area. I keep trying to exercise but other than pushing the pram around I just don't manage and I need to do something to motivate me, hopefully this will be good. It will depend on cost though, hoping its not too pricey.

Replies

• Options
    My friend has trained to be a buggy fit teacher, apparently there can only be one in each area, they're about 3-4 pounds each lesson I THINK, depends on the teacher! She has had alot of people not turn up so it went quiet, I'd like to join in if she does it some more x
  • Options
    I do them! They cost ??4.50 a week. Must admit I went expecting a walk in the park (literally!!) and it was much harder than I thought! The instructor had us running up hills! Every so often you stop and do squats or work on a mat and the rest is either jogging or power walking. I was aching the day after the first one! Archie hates the running bit and screams and then laughs during the stretching bits and stares at everyone! You do feel a bit of an idiot doing squats and running with your buggy especially infront of groups of teenagers! x
  • Options
    I start mine next thursday so I will let you know how it goes xxx