Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

she's playing games with me!

right now, as i type, my normally quiet and fast asleep daughter is wide awake! i could hear a thumping noise every 10secs or so and thought it was archie messing around in his room instead of going to bed but hes fast asleep and what i can actually hear is phoebe sticking her legs in the air and then banging them down in her crib!! naughty baby haha! everytime i go up to tell her to go to sleep she just grins and does it again! shes not actually crying or anything... yet, so im thinking she must be enjoying this game!its my own fault as i let her fall asleep in the car at 5.30pm, should have known it would make her not sleepy at bedtime.

thump.... there she goes again!i love it!

ask me again in an hour and il probably be finding it somewhat less amusing!

sophie
and a stubborn phoebe!xx

Replies

• Options
    Haha, hope she settles soon!
    Sara used to be a pro at that and Ava thumps alot but mainly in her sleep! I too sometimes mistake it for Sara being up and about X
  • Options
    Haha, aww, sounds really cute! These maybies are cheeky image
  • Options
    Oh bless her! Luckily we haven't got feet stamping yet...but the cot mobile won't last much longer as he's now grabbing and pulling on it
  • Options
    update- she did it roughly every 10secs for almost an hour... then cried so i gave her her dummy, then fell fast asleep which was a relief! sooooooo funny though! im moving her into her room next monday after hubby puts her new blind up so she can have a go at doing it in her cot instead!xx
  • Options
    Lol Isabel does that all the time - is great when I'm lying there trying to get to sleep - fidget fidget thump thump, slurp on fingers, fidget, thump - and so it goes on lol ....

• Options
    Aww, bless her, she's a diva x