Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The April girls did it....

Just been having a nosey and the girls over in bia had a meet up (in real life!) recently and was just wondering if anyone over here wanted to try/ look into doing the same??

If you do where abouts in the country is everyone (sorry mixti, foxinsock...I doubt we'll manage an international affair)?
If a few of us fancy arranging it can sort via fbook- safer option x

Replies

• Options
    If you wait until 2012 I might have enough money for a ticket ha ha
  • Options
    If we do it in the next 2 weeks I can come hehe
    I'm in the country now until 15th September! if not, be sure I will make an effort to come along image
    xx
  • Options
    Foxinsocks- maybe we should have a maybies 2nd birthday party lol!
    Mixti- where abouts in the sunny uk are you?
  • Options
    I can hun, I know your not too far from me.x
  • Options
    I'm in Sheffield, Kayssis. So even less sunny than most parts of the UK !
  • Options
    I saw that too, the photos were lovely of all their little cute babies image Unfortunately I'm probably not that near to most people, I'm in Cornwall! lol xx
  • Options
    Aww I would have love to have done this! I'm off back to germany on monday though! xx
  • Options
    im prob not that close to people (out in the Dorset sticks) and dont drive so it would be difficult. Would've loved to though xx
  • Options
    Hiya, I live in Shropshire and only about twenty mins from tigerlilly too, sounds like a plan! I can drive and love days out image
    I'm in Cornwall at The mo on hol apple pie, oh's folks have a cottage in gulval nr Penzance, lovely weather!!!!
  • Options
    I think it's a lovely idea! I'm in Birmingham, I think there's a few of us in this sort of area.

PP - I love Dorset, you're so lucky living there! We used to go camping in Charmouth every year as children and I went back for the first time in a very long time last year, it brought back so many memories!
  • Options
    im in tamworth, near birmingham, i live quite close to tigerlilyrach (we shop in the same place but have yet to bump into each other!), mrs bear, where abouts in birmingham are you?x
  • Options
    Ooh you're lucky HappyMrsG, it's finally cheered up a bit after about a fortnight of rain! lol, hope you're having a nice time image x
  • Options
    Sophie + Archie - I'm the Solihull side of Birmingham, in Acocks Green.
  • Options
    im such a mature grown up woman - Acocks made me giggleimage x
  • Options
    im in leicester so birmingham is pretty easy to get to
  • Options
    I'm near Peterborough, can easily get to London, Leeds and Birmingham x
  • Options
    I could get to Birmingham if needs be.. in fact I'm flying back from there so if it was the day before we went back or something we could even spend the night to be closer to the airport! Where are you, Kayssis?
    xx
  • Options
    I'm west London so Birmingham is only about a 2 hr drive for me....ooo this is exciting!
    Courtesy of google maps what about Northampton? Seems to be an hour- hour and a half driving distance for most of us???
    When do you fly mixti 15th or 16th? xx

• Options
    I'm in Shropshire too. It would be lovely to put faces to names and meet the Maybies!!!

Pumpkin Pie - I could meet up with you in Swanage when I go and visit the folks there!!!
  • Options
    That would be lovely chick - are u on FB? Im Vicki Snelling with a pic of Izzy in a play doughnut x