Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The worst thing about returning to work is...

... trying to find something to wear in the morning!!!!!!

I have lost more than half my pregnancy weight but was quite small before I fell pregnant and NOTHING fits me!! My maternity pants are all way to big, and my normal pants are way too small!

Yesterday it took me about half an hour to find something to wear, and then Sam vomited on me.... on my top AND my pants. Needless to say, I just wiped it off as best I could and off I went!!

Buying jeans when you are feeling fat is SERIOUSLY depressing! ha ha

Replies

• Options
    Ah Hun I know how u feel. If I had my way I'd spend the day in my pj's!! And I don't have to worry about going to work yet so I can imagine it's a pain.
    Are u enjoying being back at work?
    Xx
  • Options
    FIS - just get some body slimming shapewear - it holds everything in. xxx
  • Options
    Lol I know what you mean! Work invited me in for a meeting/catch up and I have nothing to wear - I have one pair of jeans that are hardly suitable for going into work in! eek! lol x
  • Options
    Hi FIS,

How is it going being back at work? Time is going so quickly!

The trouble i have is wearing the same tops cos of BF, can't wait to wear some normal tops again! x
  • Options
    I'm with Arlik.. I'd live in my PJ's if I could. Congrats on the new house FIS and I hope being back at work isn't too bad! X
  • Options
    i'd love to live in my pjs, i got caught in the rain yesterday and it was the perfect excuse to change into my pjs for the rest of the day hehe.

Can we have another picture thread? pretty please with a cherry on top? xxx