Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

we are team....

PINK!! image

hubby is slightly gutted but im over the moon that phoebe is going to have a little sister!!!

got to go back for another scan in january as they couldnt get all the measurements as bubba was being lazy!

need some inspiration for girls name.. tradtional ones.. can anyone help!?

Replies

• Options
    Ahh,

I love the talk of what babies are doing in tummies. image on our 12 week scan, our baby was very lazy and didn't move. - Think we will have chilled out babies- that is my hope anyway.

I think we need to start a thread of names as we are really stuck too.
  • Options
    Congratulations Lucyah!

A lovely little girl....very exciting.

We had our scan too today...we're team blue!...keeping the balance!

Our little boy wasn't moving much either. He was lying on his front and the sonographer couldn't see the heart properly, so I had to get up and jump up and down to get him to move! :lol: Got a couple of chilled out babys.

• Options
    Congratulations!

Don't worry I'm sure hubby will come round soon enough.

We definitley need a list of names!

For girls we like

Lucy

Libby

Darcey

Lotta

Violet

Daisy May

Rosie

Imogen

Pheobe

Eliza

Etta

xx
  • Options
    Congrats!

Lol, on our gender scan our little boy was lying on his belly with his knees to his chin - I'm sure they know sometimes!!

For girls we liked Cate, Emilia, Isabella.

R x
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions for names girls!

me and hubby have decided on Sophie.. but we are stuck for a middle name! luckily we have another 5months to think one up!! hehe
  • Options
    hi!we had our 20 week last weds and are team pink too! she's going to be called Hope and we're thrilled! she was the opposite to lazy though, very fidgety and certainly didnt like being scanned, but she did open her legs so we could see her bits!! I apologised to the sonographer (blushes) xx