Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had my 20 week scan.

image and all was well. So pleased.

I thought we were going to have a chilled out baby, as it didn't move on our 12 week scan just raised a hand to wave. This time - it wouldn't keep still was doing handstands and upside down yoga positions. image

So our picture is rubbish as it just kept moving and was upside down, she said not a photogenic baby.

We avoided temptation and stayed team yellow.

Good luck with all other 20 week scans.

Glad others went well today image

Jo x

Replies

• Options
    Ooh congratulations! Glad all went well and well done for staying strong and team yellow! It is a big temptation to find out (one which I won't even try to resist!!)

xx
  • Options
    You're a stronger woman than I to stay team yellow!

So glad all went well, even with a gymnastic bubba! I do love to see them moving around though, so fun!
  • Options
    Ah yay glad all went well.

I'm far too nosey and impaitent to wait!

xxx
  • Options
    Glad your scan went well and well done on staying team yellow. We also managed to resist the temptation but it was sooooo hard! Our bubs has been seriously hyper on both our scans. It's lovely to see them moving around but does make me worry I might have a very active baby on my hands! image
  • Options
    Thats fab hun, ours was super gymnast too ha ha, looks like may have hands full ha ha. Happy for you all went well image x
  • Options
    So glad all is well, and you have a lively one!

All these 20 weeks reports are making next Wednesday seem like such a long time away for ours!

• Options
    Yay! Thats fab, and well done for staying team yellow i have no intention of even trying to be that strong!

Emma.xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.

x x
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, glad all went well image sorry I didnt post yesterday, I dont see posts straight away since the revamp, its so frustrating!! xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks BK.

I'm not used to the new set out either.

Glad your went well too.

We have done so much shopping for baby since. image Actually had 10 pounds left on my voucher yesterday and was looking round mamas and papas thinking, what else do we need? go that, got that, got that. image Me and hubby are normally last minute people as well, but baby has so much sorted already.