Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it sad that .......

I'm really excited that I just found out that In the Night Garden Live is on again this year and this time the show is coming to my town !!! :lol:

We took Charlotte to the one at the O2 last year and she LOVED it so much I really wanna take her again, or at least get hubby to take her as its only a month after Peanut is due.

I have emailed Hubby in excitement even though he is currently in Prague !! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Wow, fab it's in your town! I looked at the venues yesterday but sadly nowhere near us! :cry: I would LOVE to take Isaac, they need to come south west!

Have a fab time! x
  • Options
    haha, thats not sad at all, i would be excited too! are the touring or is it just a 1 off? i very much double they would be coming to the isle of wight! image
  • Options
    lol not sad, if peppa pig tours again id deffo take dd again she LOVED it!!
  • Options
    Haha!

I got very excited when I found out they're building a PEPPA PIG WORLD AT PAULTONS PARK!! How awesome is that?!

xxx
  • Options
    Lucyah, they are touring but no I dont think they're going that far !

Charlotte doesnt watch Peppa Pig so didnt see it when it came to Milton Keynes.

Reckon I'm gonna book the tickets for ITNG again though, I think me and hubby enjoyed the show as much as Charlotte last time ! :lol:
  • Options
    Spuddy Peppa is indeed on her travels again this year - around April time.

I hadn't heard about night garden but i'd love to take DD she will only be 11 months though & I think she'd spend most of the time looking at the person behind her - what do you think guys, is she too young?

I wish they'd do Waybuloo or Zingzillas!
  • Options
    GG we took Charlotte last year and there were lots of kids around that age there, its such a brightly coloured and engaging show even the youngest couldnt tear their eyes away !!