Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Excited...Nursery project!!

Hi ladies, we have started preoperly on the nursery this weekend, Hubby filled windows and any cracks (110 yr old house) last weekend and we have cleared the room completley today and he has begun putting new doors on cupboard and we have sanded the windows and doors and filled walls today and put new light up, decorator is coming Tues to paint everywhere, Im just so excited that it has all started, bit pointless but wanted to share image.... have taken some pics so can put up progress nearer the time, from junk room to what I hope will be a lovely Nursery imageimageimage xxx

Replies

• Options
    Thanks SF, just took pic off didnt know how to get the B***** thing off my profile ha ha, just gonna go hoover now....and have another look, its just a pile of dust now but I can see where its going and super duper excitable ha ha xxx
  • Options
    awww very exciting!!! cant wait to see the pics!!! image
  • Options
    Aww yay, so exciting!! xx
  • Options
    Yay, its so fun to start putting the nursery together !!
  • Options
    aw yayy! looking forwards to transformation piccys! image
  • Options
    So exciting!! Wish we had room for a nursery, I'm still trying to work out where baby will go! Theo has the box room but is a biggish one, you can easily get two cots in there so will probably put girls in together and Theo and this bumparoo in together when he's going through the night.

xxx
  • Options
    Pickles, sounds like a plan to me, if it is a biggish room you will be fine, our nursery is small hun, although when everything was taken out today completely I was amazed at how much bigger it seemed, so we have had to be creative with furniture and layout, just hopes it all looks ok when all put together ;-0 xxx
  • Options
    I'm sure it will look gorgeous image

I've seen these amazing bunk cots! Thinking of getting a set of those for when baby is a bit older..only thing is I'm only 5ft so might struggle to reach the top bunk!!

xx
  • Options
    enjoy it hun x look forward to seeing pics