Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

30 week milestone!

well finally reached it......30 weeks! cant quite believe it. on the home stretch now and it seems to have picked up speed. from about 24 weeks until last week it went quite slow for me but now seems to be flying again.

woooooo image

xxx

Replies

• Options
    im there on monday! exciting! image it really is almost time! the whole pregnancy seems to have flown by for me, apart from those from 3weeks to 12weeks!!

not long now!!! imageimageimage

have u packed your hospital bag yet??
  • Options
    no hospital bag yet i'll probably start sorting it in 3-4 weeks, hmmmmm i should really start shopping for bits to go in it lol

i've started panicking now that we wont be ready in time.

how funny though, took jack to park today and 1 of the other mums turned to me and said 'u can't have long left now can u' - 10 weeks actually love haha. what a thing to say - good job im not concious about my size. love my big baby belly image

xxx
  • Options
    I am only 26+5 but just wanted to share your joy and send you a big 'WOO!' image xx
  • Options
    munchesmum- It will be you before u know it chick! image
  • Options
    definately, will come flying up before u know it. xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies image 28-40 weeks went sooo fast with DS so I am trying to make the most of the weeks this time, I love being pregnant and missed it so much over the last 18 months! xx
  • Options
    Grrr I still have a fortnight to go until I get to the 30 week mark! Still, it'll be nice to count down from there.

xx
  • Options
    Oh exciting, I have another couple of weeks yet though. Feel like I have ages left at work - 7 weeks left - so it feels like it is ages before we get to meet baby. oh your all going to be on mat leave soon - I will be very jelous.
  • Options
    Yay for you!!!

I can't wait to get there but have 3 and a bit weeks to go yet. Am counting it down!!

Enjoy x x x