Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

39+6

Well there's not a lot to say really apart from I am soooo disappointed that I have not had my baby yet!! I was convinced he/she was going to arrive in this last week, and when I had my show and all these crazy Braxton Hicks, I was even more convinced. I know the dreaded 'overdue' isn't until Sunday but I really can't see baby coming today or tomorrow, so I have resigned myself to the fact I am probably still going to be here, without my Maybie, in the second week of June :cry: I think I feel worse because DS was so late and the two weeks I was waiting after my due date were the worst two weeks of my life - I hated everyone, the only person who wasn't winding me up and stamping all over my last nerve was my husband, and even he was tiptoeing on the border or irritating once he started saying things like 'will you tell our son to hurry up please' image Pleeeease send me all the spare labour vibes you can muster ladies, I really can't do overdue again! xxx