Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

too big for crib!/ jags!

thats the lady now nine weeks, and shes just too big for her crib- im going to have to move her into her own room tonight...antone else in the same situation?

also jag day tomorrow...any advice???

Replies

• Options
    whats a jag??

i moved sophie from her moses basket into her big cotbed a few nights ago. just went for it and she seems fine with it! just expect maybe a few unsettled nights while she gets used to it but sooner rather than later! image
  • Options
    We are in a similar position. Our boy is 8 weeks now and almost too big for Moses basket. Will be looking to move him into his room and into cotbed in next couple of weeks once I've got a big bed for DD in the other bedroom and have moved her out of what will be DS's room/cotbed and into other bedroom.

I'm already nervous about moving him out of our room but we don't have another solution. The cotbed is too big to fit into our room and we dont want to buy a cot. DD was in our room until 11 months as we were living in a one bed flat then but now have plenty of room.

It's nice to hear there are other babies in their own rooms before 6 months & that we're not the only ones.

How was the jab? DD has his on Monday. Xxx
  • Options
    we will have to move dd soon, she's 11 wees on fri and nearly touching the top of her moses basket! how can we be expected to keep them in with us for 6 months?!x