Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

mmmm....crisp sandwiches

are lovely! had them for lunch the past 2 days now and it really hits the spot. I'm thinking wotsit sandwich tomorrow!

Replies

• Options
    lol there is nothing like a crisp sandwich !! =)
  • Options
    Asda sells crisps sandwiches!!! Maybe that's what you're referring to but I've only ever done homemade do when I saw them in asda I was impressed but not convinced!
  • Options
    Crisp sandwiches, yum! It's the crunchiness and softness together that does it! image

Have to say though the thought of a wotsit sandwich has just made me feel like puking! :lol: I haven't even had morning sickness, maybe it's slowing creeping up on me! Eurgh...think I better leave this post! :lol:
  • Options
    Oh my godness I was talking about how good they were just last night! Gahd now reading this I NEED one haha!xxx
  • Options
    I'm eating lots of wotsits too...they must be miracle crisps!! xx
  • Options
    i cant believe you can buy crisp sandwiches !! thats crazy, it doesnt take a scientist to figure out ow to make one LOL i had one a little while ago, soft white bread with salt&vinegar McCoys mmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    I REALLY want a crisp sandwich now image xxx
  • Options
    me too....its all i've thought about since this post. had one this morning but i only had salt and vinegar hula hoops to hand and it didnt really work. bad times.

Exx
  • Options
    lol - can't believe how many people want a crisp sandwich! hehehehe
  • Options
    My fave is cheese and onion Walkers on thick crusty bread that has been spread with Clover and then grated cheese on top of the crisps. Mmmm! Might just have to have one for lunch! xx
  • Options
    ew! cheese and onion, 4 some reason I have gone right off these since fallin PG, I'm going off so much stuff! lol x