Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What about ye!!!

Hello All

I'm 4 weks pg with number 3, overjoyed and excited but of course very nervous until I get past the 12 week mark, hope you are all keeping well xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi moonbean!!

Lovely to "meet" youimage

I'm Vicky and pregnant with my 2nd Lo. Already have a 2 year old daughter. She'll be a few weeks from her 3rd birthday when this one is born image

What's your due date?

Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Lucy, I'm pregnant with number 2. My son is 10 months nearly so they will be about 18 months apart.

Feeling nervous about finances :-S

• Options
    lucy yay!

didnt know you were pregnant again image so many of us DIN ladies that are pregnant again!

congrats to you darling

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Rosie, bit of a shock to us, we weren't really trying - but not really preventing, either!image
  • Options
    Hi moonbean! Im Em and am pregnant with our first, so all very exciting and scary at the same time!

We to are anxcious to get the next few weeks out the way so we can see that tiny baby on the screen!

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you xx
  • Options
    hello all glad to hear every one is excited/nervous same as me lol I'm due 18th March, my no2 will be 2 and a bit and my number one will be almost 8 when this one comes all being well xx
  • Options
    Hi Moonbean, congratulations !! I am also pregnant with my 3rd, I have a dd at 10, nearly 11, a ds who is 18 months and I am due May 11th xx
  • Options
    Hi all,

I have a 20 month old and due 19th ish May! Not planned but very much wanted!

Best Wishes and look forward to sharing this special time with you allxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Moonbeam!! xx
  • Options
    Hi,

We are onto our 5th have DS10, DD7, DD5 & DS10 months. i am 5 weeks or thereabouts, feeling Urrrggh! on & off, crampy, super tired & frequent trips to the loo in the night! Were not TTC & even though we know how babies are made I usually have super long cycles 40-50 days thought we were safe a few days after AF!

KJ. x