Forum homeā€ŗ Archived Birth Clubsā€ŗ My baby was born in May 2012
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cautiously sneaking in!

Hi! I'm jojo, found out yesterday that I'm expecting my second baby, by Dr's dates I should be 6+4 but think I'm nearer to the 4 week mark as have had long cycles since mc at the beginning of the year!

Feeling elated and terrified all at the same time and am desperate to get to 9 weeks so that I'm past the point I mc'd last time.

Have a dd who is 19 months old starting to hit the terrible two stage so the next few months could be...interesting!

Really looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi and Congratulations!

I have a 20 month old who has hit the terrible twos early too! Look forward to a healthy and happy 9 months with you! xx
  • Options
    Hello and congratulations! A happy and healthy 9 months to you, and an extra sticky bean! image
  • Options
    Welcome Jojo. Snap! I have a 2 year old dd and I'm struggling with her this week to be honest!!
  • Options
    Hiya & congrats! Have you used a conception indicator test to try to pinpoint conception? Will you have an early scan?

• Options
    Hi Jojo massive congrats to you image fingers crossed all will be well this time though im sure it will be. Im wishing the dodgy weeks away too.

KJ. x
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!

I used a conception indication test tonight and it said 2-3, feeling much better now as thats what I expected it to say!!

Vickymoo, my LO has been a devil this week, she has always been a great sleeper but the last week has been horrendous-she took 3 hours to get to sleep tonight! I'm starting to realise how lucky I have been with her so far. I'm exhausted!!

Probably won't have an early scan (unless I start to bleed) as things can still go wrong after so prob won't put my mind at ease anyway! Plus I'm really tight!! image

x :lo :lol: l:
  • Options
    g/c to say huge congrats image
  • Options
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • Options
    Hi Jojo congratulations image
  • Options
    I feel the same Jojo. I would like an early scan but don't think it will happen.

My dd started nursery last week and absolutley LOVES it. She normally goes to bed about 7pm and sleeps 12 hours. Might stir for a drink but generally an ok sleeper. Since she started nursery she's been waking constantly just to tell us all about it!!

Little monkeys!!

• Options
    Thank you piggypops!!

And speccles...I hope your next hun!!

xx