Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling sick all the time already, only 4+6.

I'm feeling really hard done by that sickness symptoms have started so early for me this time! Is anyone else fighting nausea all day at work?!

Replies

• Options
    No not yet!! feel sick on & off has been at night mainly but nothing today. I think it was about 6 weeks it cranked up last time & the 3 previous wasnt until 10 weeks or more, god i sound like a baby machine :roll:

• Options
    ha ha! You are a baby machine!

It was 6 weeks for me last time. I gutted its so early this time. I've only thrown up once, but I'm feeling nausea most of the day and have a face like I'm chewing a wasp.
  • Options
    i do!! its such a shock to the system as i got away with such a great pg with connor,no nausea, sickness, backache. nothing at all... now like you lsg191110 have a face all day like i am chewing a wasp. i have not been sick yet but constantly have a watery mouth and queezy tum tum image ergh xxx
  • Options
    I'm 6+4 and I have always felt sick since I got my bfp. It started at 7wks wit pg #2. I have thrown up and I have a feelin itis only gona get worse image
  • Options
    I feel for you all, I had hyperemesis last time which lasted until the day lo was born, so far this time I feel ok, have a feeling its round the corner though!

• Options
    I do get mild nausea and dizzyness but I don't get the feeling that I'm actually going to be sick, it's not pleasant but I know alot of you ladies suffer far more than I so I think I'm lucky!
  • Options
    hahaha! chewing a wasp - very attractive image nothing again for me today feel ok (.)(.)'s are not sore either at all do you think i should be concerned anyone else not got sore mimi's :lol: ??

KJx
  • Options
    my morning sickness started very early with no2!

i wonder why its like that?? grrr.
  • Options
    Great, now I've started throwing up every time I change a poo nappy. Fabulous.
  • Options
    I dont know rosie funny how its different with mine i cant even say it was cause of the difference DS1 my first sickness started around 10 weeks stayed with me until the day i delivered, DS2 started 6 weeks majority of it stopped around 16 weeks, Im hoping for the same again cause im on day 2 of feeling Blurrrgggggggh! the mouth watering but nothing coming up god i hate it!

KJ.x