Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 Week Scan Dates...Do you have yours?

Mine arrived through the post today....exciting! - for 31st October I will be 12 weeks 5 days. All good...but being a teacher that is the first day back after half term not so good! Hmm will they change I wonder?!

Do any of you have yours? how are you feeling about it?

Replies

• Options
    I'm a teacher too and mine is on the 3rd. I'm not going to try to move it though, I'll just take a couple of hours off.
  • Options
    Ooh how exciting! Haven't received mine yet. image but I don't have my midwife appointment till 23rd October so think they may tell me my scan date then? Xx
  • Options
    I've got mine on the 19th as they think I'm further along than I am. I'm guessing I'll be around 10 weeks at the scan. I explained it all to the midwife but she said to keep the scan date as the first scan is for dating and I can always have another one if I need to. I thought that was very nice of her xx
  • Options
    I've not had a date for booking-in yet! Maybe I should give them a ring.
  • Options
    I had my midwife at 8+3 and am now 9+4, was really hoping to get a scan date in the post this week but nothing yet (although it has only been 1 day) lol!

• Options
    Still waiting - although midwife said yesterday I should get the letter this week. Really want to get the scan!! Just getting a bit impatient now! hee hee
  • Options
    I had my midwife appontment at 8+5 and got my scan date through the post 2 days later! Its for 3rd november, soooo excited to see our little bean and know everything should be ok! Roll on november image
  • Options
    Yes booking in and bloods on 27th Oct then scan on 3 Nov. I still have no idea of my dates and it will be a case of waiting to find out at the scan!!! I think I'm about 7 weeks now.
  • Options
    ive got my booking in tomorrow and if its the same as last time the midwife should phone up and book my scan there i cant wait to see my little bean and make it more real!! xx
  • Options
    I had my booking in weeks ago, midwife was really fast at getting back to me this time. My scan date is 1st November. I'll be 12+4. Excited and nervous at the same time !!

Melissa 9+4
  • Options
    Mine is next Thursday, the 20th!! Sooo excited! Feels like I've been waiting forever tho as the letter came at 6 weeks!!
  • Options
    Isn't it exciting that we are nearing our first scans - what a magical moment it is seeing your baby for the first time

xx
  • Options
    i had my booking in appointment on 11th october and have my scan on the 24th oct and i will be 12+6 weeks image cannot wait xxx
  • Options
    Had my booknig in appt on 7th october, had a letter at the weekend confirming my scan is on 1st november when I will be 11+6 weeks. Will be good to check everything is ok, as a girl I used to work with recently had to hae her 2nd pregnancy terminated as when she went for her scan the pregnancy wasn't viable : (
  • Options
    Ooooh at last my scan date came in the post yesterday! image It's tomorrow afternoon - nice of them to give lots of notice!! :lol: But I'm glad the time has finally come for it. image
  • Options
    Wow that is short notice!

Good luck for tomorrow and make sure you come back and tell us how it went! X
  • Options
    That sounds awful image well best of luck to everyone x

Responding to kate0311

Good luck for tomorrow bacardigirl7.

• Options
    got my scan on the 8th November - 3 weeks seems a life time away!!
  • Options
    Yippie I got my scan date, 15 November image also got my 1st midwife appointment through for 7 November. I'm super excited now image xx
  • Options
    My scan date is 31st October, can't wait!