Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bumps.... Anyone got a proper bump yet?

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you have any actual bumps yet? I can wait now to get a full bump!! Although still not told work so it had better hold off a couple more weeks!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm actually a little worried cos i have quite a bump forming! people have said either further than i thought or twins!!! this is my second and i didn't get this big till i was about 20 weeks with ds1 :/ :roll: we will soon see on monday at my scan!!
  • Options
    Nope, not in the slightest. I thought it was beginning to feel firmer in my lower abdomen, but it turns out that was just wind! I didn't really show with my first until after 20 weeks.
  • Options
    I've had both hands up to this question, i've got a right bump already!! showing much much much earlier than with my first baby boy i'm even catching myself rubbing my tummy from time to time and have to slap my hand cause i forget it's still a secret haha!!

xx
  • Options
    Ah ladies very jealous of those of you that have bumps already! Are you will ing share pictures of the bumps? xx
  • Options
    i don't know how to add pics but will share a pic if some one tells me how!
  • Options
    Yep, got a huge bump here!! the midwife was very impressed lol! My waist is 6 inches bigger than pre-PG, & I've been in maternity clothes since 10 weeks! But weight-wise I have lost then gained half a stone so weigh the same as pre-PG image
  • Options
    My womb has popped out of my pelvis and I can feel the top of it. So yea, my bump is definitely growin more obvious. I got a halloween costume and tried it on, wow av got a biggish bump haha. I did show early in my 2nd preg and was abt the same time wwith this one. Cnt wait til it turns into a full on bump image

Kelly

13+4
  • Options
    Oooh KCJuk1 wud love to see a pic of you in your Halloween costume with bump!!

I took a 13-week pic for my bump collage last night and will post it if I can work out how lol!
  • Options
    Lol cantwait. I'll get my daughter to take a pic on monday and will try to post it. I use my phone while on this site so dnt kno if it'll work. I've a photobucket account so fingers crossed it works.

Kelly

13+5
  • Options
    grrrr how do i attach a pic???!!! don't make it easy do they!!??? lol
  • Options
    Above post is for Carly! So my advice is for posting photos is upload picture to photobucket then you have to copy and past the link that starts img to here! X
  • Options
    thank you jacobsmummy ur a star lol well thats me @ 12 weeks not the best angle but u get the idea lol image
  • Options
    Wow carlyfee that's an impressive bump!
  • Options
    ahhh brilliant image xxx excellent bump image
  • Options
    I have a bump, I have shown earlier this time than my first 2. I feel huge !!!

Melissa 12+3
  • Options
    Yeah, I am showing a ridiculous amount for 12 weeks! But my midwife says you will be bigger earlier the 2nd time round because, as she put it, nothing ever properly goes back to how it was before!
  • Options
    Oml!! :-O I'll be humongous next time around then!
  • Options
    I don't have a bump yet and never really showed last time!! My LO was born in January so was obviously wearing thick coats and layers when heavily pregnant. I work in a little shop and the week after having her some of the customers were asking where I was - they didn't even know I was pregnant image