Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 Week Scan!!

I got my letter through yesterday for my 20 week anomaly scan! It's on 17th December, counting down the days! Actually had another scan today as started spotting again, but Baby is fine and placenta is fine too, so they don't know what's causing it and said it's 'one of those things'. Will I ever be able to relax and enjoy being PG?!!? xxx

Replies

• Options
    Oh wow! How exciting! Are you going to find out the sex? Lovely that it's before Christmas! Xx
  • Options
    Yes we are dying to find out!! But will be keeping it to ourselves though as literally everyone we know thinks we're wrong and should keep it a surprise...!!!
  • Options
    I can't wait to find out either image bless ya the spotting must be a worry hope that's an end to it now tho and u can enjoy ur pregnancy xxx
  • Options
    I got my 20wk scan date thru too. 16th dec image cnt wait. Will b findin out the sex as well

Kelly

13+4
  • Options
    Thanks carlyfee! It seems to have stopped now, praying that it doesnt come back!

Wooop KCJuk1, so exciting, seems aaages to wait tho doesn't it!!! xxx
  • Options
    Does seem like a lifetime away lol but it'll make a nice christmas present image

Kelly

13+5
  • Options
    ahh ours is on 21st dec i will be 21 weeks so that extra week will drag on forever xx
  • Options
    mine is 23rd of dec image got to wait for apt time but am thrilled i will find out for Christmas image:lol:imageimageimage
  • Options
    At my hospital you book your 20 week scan when you are there for your 12 week, so booked mine today for 22nd Dec. Then hopefully that evening will be driving down from Hampshire to Devon for Xmas with my parents, hope it doesn't snow this year!!
  • Options
    Wooop December is going to be soooooooo much fun!! image
  • Options
    I've not even had my '12' week scan yet! I'll be 13+3 when I have it next weds! Just hope my 20 week scan is on time and not over the 20 week mark!!!

I had full on massive bleeds from 23 wks, although my ds came 5 weeks early we were both fine! My sis in law also had light spotting every month around the time when her period would have been! Hope it settles down and you can relax! ???????
  • Options
    Oml u must've been worried sick! So glad u were both okay! Thanks hon, really hope I've seen the last of the spotting. Best of luck for ur scan nxt week! xxx