Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New mummy! Help help help!!

Hey Everyone! I am new to all this, I have just found out a few days ago that I am 5 weeks pregnant! image I have literally looked at every online artcle to find out more but I would like to hear other peoples experiences! Right now I have barely any symptoms except for sore boobs and always needing the loo! Last week I had some light bleeding but that has stopped now, I thought it was a period until it stopped which is what made me take the test! I am a student nurse but really have never took an interest in pregnancy! Right now I am watching one born every minute trying to get some insight!!!! I'd love to hear from everyone and how there doing, I am so nervous! Dcotors appointment tomorrow too image xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    First Congratulations image exciting times but Secondly don't watch obem lol not yet anyway!!! I have just found out that I'm expecting number 3!! Eek!! Not planned but now I've got to grips with it I'm fine!! Symptoms- sore boobs is a good sign and although we all symptom watch in the first few weeks I feel so sick right now and was sick after everything I ate yesterday!! Bleugh .... Make an appointment with your midwife for around 8 weeks for booking image wishing you and healthy and happy 9 months image