Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Names??

Hi Everyone,

The countdown is now on for me to find out whether Im having a pink or blue little bundle..find out 2 weeks tomorrow image

Is everyone else finding out or waiting for a surprise? Any names yet??

Its soooo exciting!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Laura, I am due my first in may, have decided not to find out sex, surprise sounds good! I am also feeling sooo excited but soooo nervous xx
  • Options

I wish I was patient enough to wait! xx

• Options
    I think it's going to be difficult tho when the times comes! I xx
  • Options

Hi Laura, I'm due my first at the end of April - We have our 20 week scan on the 14th December. We're going to ask them to write it down and put it in an envelope and we're going to open it Christmas morning.... unless it's glaringly obvious and we can tell ourselves, (which I doubt).

A friend of mine said they got it wirtten down and they went out for dinner and opened the card together, which I think is a lovely idea.

Exciting!!!! image

• Options

I love that idea.

Our 20 week scan is on the 18th of Dec...I think we will want to find out asap! Hubby wants to know what outfits he can start getting! i.e. whether the man U  kit or just a bodysuit!!!

• Options
    Laura are u a lot further on than u though then or do u get a scan before 20 weeks ?cos I'm only just having my 12 week scan tomorrow so if its your 20 week your 6 weeks ahead of me image
  • Options

Im 14 weeks today igitigi.. Im having a private scan at 16 weeks because Im so impatient! Good luck for today..let us know how you go on.

Thats such a lovely idea to open on xmas morning. Im going to take my 5 year old daughter with us and we are going to get them to tell her what it is and then for her to tell us. Then we are going shopping so she can choose her baby brother/sister some clothes image. Im convinced Im having a girl..I will be sooooo shocked if they say boy 

• Options

Ah good idea image I might convince my oh we NEED one!! haha!!

We have a couple of names we like , I like Henrie and Jacob at the mo and oh likes Harvie though im not keen ...Both kids have always said Charlie if we had anymore though again im not keen and for girls we both like Imogen and i like Annie and Martha image What about everyone else?

• Options

For a girl.. Poppy Scarlett Green and for a boy it will be Frankie Joshua Green. Me and my OH dont have the same taste in names so its taken a while to agree on these haha x

• Options
    Iv got my 20 week scan on 21st December, so just before Christmas, love the idea of having it written down and opening it on Christmas day, I'd just have to convince my oh to wait a few extra days to find out, which is gonna be hard as he is so impatient. I'm guessing a boy for us, just my gut feeling. X
  • Options

I think I'm having a boy too, no reason other than a feeling. I'd always imagined myself with a little girl but its definitely changed to a boy since I've been pregnant - will be interesting to see if we're right!image x