Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My Little Girl!

Introducing Genevieve Janet!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs147.ash2/40678_417907836407_556191407_5174286_3438473_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs258.snc4/40255_417907746407_556191407_5174284_7780748_n.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Aw she is absolutely beautiful... Well done to you both! xxx
  • Options
    ahhhh shes lovely!! Well done. Is she very tiny or does she have very big baby grows? Keep in touch with us, it will be lovely to hear how youre getting on.

Em x
  • Options
    she is beautiful, I sat here crying looking at her, I was so looking forward to your BA and Congratulations to you all, she is such a stunner and what a beautiful name, suits her perfect.
  • Options
    She is so sweet and what a beautiful name. Congratulations, hope your all well xxxx

[Modified by: Rachy123 on August 16, 2010 09:14 PM]

• Options
    Congratulations hun

Im like Rosalyn I cry looking at her too, im so so pleased for you and your dh

xxxx
  • Options
    Shes adorable!

Congratulations.

• Options
    Thanks girls! She seems to get a bit more beautiful everyday but I'm very biased lol! Xxx
  • Options
    Awwwww, she is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet my little boy #2 im all tearful and excited now.

xxxxx
  • Options
    So beautiful! I love her name. x
  • Options
    She is beautiful. Can't think of a better adjective, she's just perfect!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! Big hugs to the whole family, I'm going to have to stop typing because I'm welling up... x x x
  • Options
    She is just perfect, many many congratulations to you and your OH. Sorry its short, but im welling up too xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh my god how gorgeous is she. Well done & Congratulations

Feeling very broody now

xxx