Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trump!!!

Hello Mummies and Merry Christmas!!

Sorry I've been kind of missing in action recently, been trying to get into some sort of routine I think I'm nearly there!

Quick question about wind!

Edward has no problem bring up wind and letting out some cracking burps, but he seems to struggle to get the trumps out the other end and when they do come out they rival DH's!!

Not tried anything on him yet, anyone else got a trumpty baby?

Laura & Edward
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Dylan trumps like a trooper! There really really loud too!

He also has no problem bringing up wind and to be fair not much trouble getting it out the other end but it can wake him up sometimes and he can get upset like he does when he has hiccups

x x
  • Options
    Eadie is a trumpet trousers - more from the bottom end than the top. She seems to struggle for a while then its like a massive exlposion! She has always been like it - it doesnt seem to bother her! At least the wind is coming up or out!! xx
  • Options
    Ahh glad im not the only one my little girl is certainly the most trumpiest baby i have ever came across its sometimes that loud and smelly i blame my OH lol least their getting their wind out one way lol x
  • Options
    Brody is a good trumper now that he is on the renitadine. But sometimes (when he is about due another dose) he really struggles to get them out and seems in pain.. kicks away like mad then brrrrrrtttt!! And they are loud and proud too! image

Do you all go.."Oh GOOD boy/girl!!!" when they do it? :lol: Guess we wont be doing that when they are 15!

xx