Forum home My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

night wakings

Hi Ladies

4 nights out of 7 Tyler now can sleep through with a little initial settling, but occasionally like last night he wakes at 3am to be re-settled.

Is anyone else's LO still night owls, or is it just dennis the menace ?

Sarah

Replies

• Options
    Olivia has been like this the last few nights, waking up at 3 btu its more that when she is sleeping she is getting into a crawling poistion in her cot and then she wakes up and because she is so tired she can't figure out how to lie down again.
  • Options
    My little one has never been the best sleeper but has taken to waking 4-8 times per night (sometimes 10+!!!) and no-one can offer us any advice apart from he will eventually settle!

Am sure they will all find their nice full sleeps at night soon.

• Options
    toby has been waking heaps of times in the night - last night i reckon he was awake and moaning /talking/fidgiting etc alt least every hour. tonight he seems more settled but we have still heard im twice. we dont go in to hiom but i am still awake and wishing he goes back off to sleep x
  • Options
    well we had a horrific night last night, he was up every hour until 10, then he woke at 1am and would not go back down until 2.30am !!! He starts off by moaning and then it descends into a cry.

I'm going to try and get him to drop his last nap and bring his bedtime forward a little to see if this makes any difference. I start back to work on monday !!!

Sarah
  • Options
    hi lillykitt sorry not been on in ages - my computer started crashing more or less as soon as i read one post - arrrgghhh been driving me mad! especially as mason was nightmare still is sometimes (most of time lol) and needed advice help etc!!!

anyway mason was having bottles still until about 4 weeks ago and then hubby left him to cry as started turning into 2 bots which was stupid!
    he then slept thru shock horror for about 4 nights it was heaven and not even waking early morning - then he started stiring and crying so we were dummying him once maybe twice early morning - now he can wake several times have to dummy then wakes at 5.30 and wont go back off arrgghghh also went thru some nights of waking at 2.30 and staying awake for hour plus nothing would get him back off!

i just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our prob is he used to be good at going down for naps althought though only napped for 40mins - now he will scream cry flip on front go mad and will not go off - then when he does usuallyu on me on sofa he still wakes after 15 - 30mins........

so today woke at 5.30 had 15mins at 9ish (refussed up till then) then tried several times in day even went out in car cause he was obviously tired but wouldnt nap - he woke as soon as home after 15mins then at 5 was beside himself so finally had nap in psuhchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!