Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm Pregnant!!!!

OMG!

CBD just confirmed Pregnant 1-2 weeks so I think I'm due in January!

Can't believe our luck I am one happy lady!!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    congratulations x x x x x so pleased for you x

how many november ladies preg again does that make?

take care x
  • Options
    omg congratualtions!!!! wow I think that makes 4 november ladies is it? Here is to a very happy and healthy 9 months and huge congratulations to you, hubby & Connall xxx
  • Options
    OMG!!!! Congratulations hun!That's great news!!! There must be something in the November water! x x x
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls we are over the moon!

Needless to say those of u on fb please dont mention this as we are wanting to wait a while before telling anyone!

woohooooo!!!!

Any more Nov mums expecting a possible BFP this month? xxx
  • Options
    Maria, excellent news about the scan!

Ignore negative comments, people are so rude. It's not even as if it's them being negative about something minor - having another baby is just as life-changingly brilliant as the first time round, why would anyone want to make you feel bad about it? I'm so happy for you, and all the Nov BFP mummies. If you ever want to rant about people being negative, come on here and we'll pick you up when you're down! x x x
  • Options
    brilliant news for both of you. We'll be waiting til this time next year before trying again as I need to make sure my LO is old enough to cope if i have to be in hspital a while again image

Happy, healthy 9 months to you.
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations

Even more jealous now

Heres to a happy healthy 9 months

xxxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news! Congratulaions hun!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x
  • Options
    Thanks so so much girls for all o ur lovely comments!

Maria good to see u back on here and glad all was well with the scan. I replied to ur post on Second Time Mums in here (I'll bump it for u) as I was so dissapointed to hear some of the reactions u had honey!

To be honest I think I will get the same but we couldnt be happier and this was planned so I really dont care what anyone else thinks. At the end of the day there will (hopefully) be a baby and he or she will be loved when they get here regardless of peoples silly opinions about timings!

I'm a bit nervous about leaving BIN so will still be staying here as well as DIJ x
  • Options
    Yay yay yay! Congratulations hun image

Don't you dare leave us! Have a happy and healthy 9 months

xxxx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! By gum that was quick from you putting the post on to say you were gonna ttc!! image

I'm over the moon for you and all the other BFPs from November mummies! Have to say im really jealous but I know we cant try for at least another year or two!

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Nici and Sophie xxx
  • Options
    Congrats again hon!! Yipee!!
    I retested using the CBD and was waiting ages and ages for the 1-2wks to come up and was panicking when it didnt... then I realised Id bought the one without the conception indicator! Doh!!

I wouldnt bother either about anyone's negative comments. It's not their baby or family and it's not their choice! So bugger off!!! It's already started... why cant people just keep their comments to themselves?

Im so excited for you. I'll join you in BIJ in a little while, not yet. But definately not leaving here!!
    xx
  • Options
    Wowee! Good news. Really pleased for you. xx
  • Options
    Congrats! x
  • Options
    Well done and a huge big congratulations you lucky thing xx
  • Options
    congratualtions, thats fantastic news.
    HOpe ill be joining you soon.
    xcx