Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My angel is back ! :D

Just wanted to tell you that after getting to the root of the problem with Brody (ie me not having sufficient milk supply) and doing something about it, my angel has returned to his happy contented self. I am so amazed (but guess I shouldnt be) at how different he is with a full belly and something for his belly pains. I even got 2 precious smiles today (gummy ones like Maaya!) Now there is a very relaxed air about the place, and even my cat is less stressed as he was even playing up with all the screaming that had been going on the past 1-2 wks.

So I started Brody on the Ranitidine (antacid) yesterday, and I started on the Domperidone today to increase my milk supply. He has been happy to take the Aptamil when he cant get anything more from my breast, but then is also happy to go back to the breast for another try / suckle after the bottle which also helps to increase my supply. He is so content to lie for ages on his playmat, in his moses basket or in the buggy ready to go out... I can actually do things without having to go back to settle him every minute and pick him up and comfort him!

I feel like a new woman and I can tell he feels like a new little man too. I can't wait to see his cheeks and body get chubby now image And what a hungry fella he is too now that I realise that was part of the problem!

Thank you girls for all your support lately. I really really appreciate it.

xx

Replies