Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sucking Top Lip and irritability ...

Hi girls,

Hope all ur puddings are well!

Just wanted to compare notes really!

Conall is usually very settled and happy chappy and sleeps 7-7 at night usually with 2 45 mins naps in the day.

He already has 2 botton teeth through which at the time caused a couple of irritable nights where he went down only after calpol which was fine.

Now he seems VERY irriitable yesterday and today. He has been sucking in his top lip completely which is kinda cute but this afternoon he was screaming the house down and just would not settle for food, bottle, nap, anything! Tried calpol but was spat on my face and he didnt want to open his eyes.

It was like he was almost dreaming but wide awake if that makes sense!

I freaked out checking for rash etc!

Eventually got some calpol down him and he slept for 2 hours then got up and was normal!?!

Does this sounds like more teeth on the way???

A confused Conalls mummy!!! xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Sounds like more teething to me, Scarlett does it on some days and sucks her bottom lip (she has no teeth yet just lots of pain) so I'd guess its his top ones coming x

Inka xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Inka - its so amusing when they suck the lip in isnt it! Very cute!

He seems loads better today.

Hope Scarletts come through soon as well for u xxx