Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rolling man!!!!! :D

I dont think ive ever been so proud image

My little man rolled over, from his front to his back!!!! I thought hed scare himself but no he looked mighty proud of himself :lol: not as proud as his mummy was only thing is he refused to repeat the trick for daddy!!

Completely pointless post but I am one proud mummy!!!!

Em and Dylan 12 + 5 x x x

Replies

• Options
    Wooooooo, well done Dylan you clever little man xxxxx
    When Olivia did it she had this shocked look and then she just started grinning as well!
  • Options
    He's a fab little chap! Well done Dylan- can you teach Lily how to do it please? xxx
  • Options
    Well Done Dylan your Mummy will soon be running about after you.. Master Roddy Pavs is a lazy little monster xx
  • Options
    Well done Dylan!!!!

How funny, Scarlett just did the same for the first time an hour ago but I missed it as put her on her front (she doesnt like it coz of reflux so dont do it for long) looked up to watch the Olympic Ice Skating looked down again and she was face up! Text Daddy who said typical as he's been off work for 9 days but she does it the morning he goes back.

Like you so proud, clapping and cheering and she just looked at me like well dont put me on tummy you know I dont like it!

Inka xxx
    (Equally proud Mummy)
  • Options
    Jennifer has rolled but only for her daddy!! Ha, im with her all day and turn my back for a minute and she's doing gymnastics!! Apparently she looked very surprised...
  • Options
    awwwww clever Dylan thats so cool image Zach is trying but hasn't quite figured it out yet. Cant wait to see him do it image
  • Options
    Well done Dylan!! image

Sophie has tried but doesn't get all the way over. She does try her best to sit up on her own though and gets frustrated as she cant!!

I did put her in her cot yesterday while I was getting dressed, and when I looked around she was lying sideways with her legs through the bars!! So she can turn herself around just hasn't mastered the rolling over yet!

Nici xxx