Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It worked! It worked! It worked!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I'm pregnant! I tested on Friday which was CD30 and when I thought I was due but got a lousy BFN. Then I had what I thought was going to be the onset of AF but she never came. 4 days later and still nothing so I tested again just now and got a fabulous BFP!

I am sooooooo over the moon. As you can tell. I was doubting that we'd be able to do it first go after the last time. But Im positive things will go ok. Hubby is in shock. So am I! Even Brody started laughing when I walked into the room and announced it tonight to them.

Oh I am so happy! But it feels so surreal, like it's not me Im talking about. I have butterflies!
xx

Replies

• Options
    a HUGE congratulations Sim. its fantasic news. I was so excited for you readying your post lol

Im very jealous but we are waiting another year to try for baby No2.

I hope you have a very happy & health 9 months

Stacey
    xxxx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS xx xx xx x x

im so pleased for you x x x heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x x

amanda x
  • Options
    Fantastic!!!! Well done, congratulations and massive hugs!!

Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx
  • Options
    I'll say it agin - you've made my day. I'm so so so happy for you, many congratulations Sim!!!

Don't you leave us though, will you?

Can I ask a weird question? You're still bfing Brody a bit aren't you, so had your AF returned or not? How did you know you were ovulating? We're not ttc again yet, but I'm wary that my mum had massive problems with her fertility after she had me, so I just want to watch out for things returning back to normal but have no idea what, if any, signs there would be apart from the obvious!

Loads of love hun!

Em x x x
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! image

Hope you have a great 9 months! image

xx
  • Options
    wowowowwww, wonderful! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, gosh it's so surreal. It's as if im reading someone else's post!!

Em - my af returned last month. But about 2 weeks before that I felt like Id ovulated as I was getting sharp pains like ovulation pains. And I just felt different. Then 2 wks later af arrived.
    I used an ov kit to track this month. I used to use the CB Dig kit as it's awesome. But I found it to be 3 times the price in oz!! And couldnt justfify paying nearly $100 a month for it. So they sold me another one called Maybe Baby which can be used over and over and it tests your saliva on a little microscope. I found this a bit confusing but nevertheless it worked and I ovulated on cd15.
    I am still bf Brody but remember he has 2 ff a day, the 2nd one I introduced about a month ago. So maybe that is why I ovulated. Im sure your cycle will return now that you are putting Jak on formula. You could always use a kit to check for piece of mind. The CBD is about ??20 and generally you use 1 kit a month (7 sticks to wee on) - but if you catch ovulation early in your testing then you will have some left over for the next month if you want to keep testing.

• Options
    Congratulations image oh thats the best news i've heard all day so so pleased for you wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months

much love to you, hubby, Brody and your new addition (not forgetting Levi either image)

xxxxx
  • Options
    I just replied on baby as well but huge congratulations to you all, im so excited for you!!!! here is to a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful news. x
  • Options
    Awww thats amazing news - really fantastic - I know how much this means to you.
    I wish you a wonderfully happy healthy 9 months
    A v jealous xaximage
  • Options
    Congrats sim xx
  • Options
    Well done sim and hubby, I'm so jelous I'd love another baby! Congratulations xx
  • Options
    Ooooh that's so exciting- so happy for you. Lots of baby dust and a big hug to you, hubby, Brody and Baby2 xx
  • Options
    congratulations sim!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    OMG congrats Sim!!!

AND .... looks like I'll be joining u with BFP this morning!!!

See u in DIJ!!! xxx
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in replying on here Sim but like I said on FB CONGRATULATIONS!!! Me & Sophie are soooo chuffed for you - tho I am a little bit envious wish it was me!!

Heres to a healthy and happy pregnancy image

Nici & Sophie xxx
  • Options
    Thanks again girls. Wow to you Joanna!! That's fab. I havent ventured into DIJ just yet, too nervous to until I know everything is ok. Same as with my pregnancy with brody, I have absolutely no symptoms so Im finding it still hard to believe that I am pg. Did another test to make sure and Im on constant knicker watch. Im going to get an early scan in 2 wks if poss to check on the hb.