Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not Rolling

Hiya

Tyler is 6 months old and doesn't really roll. He can grab his feet and go from side to side and has done a complete back to front twice but thats it !! Although on the flip side he loves being on his feet and is forever bouncing around whilst being held. He also cant sit very well unsupported as he always wants to be on the go so never sits still, think we're going to have our work cut out when he's mobile !!!

Sarah

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun, hubby's cousin's baby was born at the beginning of last November and she doesn't roll yet. Her mum says she doesn't seem that interested in it! Try not to worry, I know it's hard, I'm currently worrying because Jak can't sit up unsupported yet - to me he doesn't even seem to be close! I think babies really vary as to when they do things, but it doesn't mean any babies are 'behind' or 'ahead' of their age. Hopw you're well! x x x
  • Options
    according to my book it has nothing to do with their intelligence levels its just others do some things before other babies. Phew, will stop stressing now !
  • Options
    dont worry about it, Olivia can roll but she doesnt do it I think she has rolled all together about 5 times! she is almost 7 months and she just has no interest, I dont know if she will crawl either tbh but dont worry its nothing to do with size Olivia is only 14lbs 2ozs and last time I checked she was 67cms and only wears 3-6 months. I just think that sometimes they can just skip certain things xxx
  • Options
    Jake doesn't roll yet either, makes no attempt to. He is also quite big x