Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

toooth!!

YAY!!!! Theo has finally cut his first tooth at 7 months old!! image i am so proud haha... simple things hey! image
abit of a pointless post really just wanted to share! image

Im not sure how to upload pics soo for anyone who wants to see Theo at his most recent... here u gooo.....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=617836291#!/photo.php?pid=4918031&id=617836291&fbid=402251936291

x
x

Replies

• Options
    Theo is gorgeous!! He is going to be such a heartbreaker!! You are lucky Olivia still has no teeth and 8 months 6 days!! No sign either as yet of them coming up!
  • Options
    Jen cut hers yesterday too! We were so pleased, she wondered what the fuss was!!

Em x
  • Options
    We want some :\( poor Dylan has had bumpy gums for months but think he might be like his daddy and teeth late (14 months for 1st tooth image) so ive stopped hoping now :lol:

Theo is a little cracker though image

xxxx
  • Options
    That's brilliant!!! And sooo cute

Amber cut her front bottom 2 last week, just before she turned 7 months, I'm brushing them on a morning but I keep forgetting to do them on a night until she's sleepy after her bottle!! It's a new habit to get into lol!
    xxx