Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what forumla ?

Hi

Now that most of us are wandering into weaning just wondered what milk you are using ? Tyler has been on hungry baby but have bought follow on milk today, not sure if i should be giving him this yet as solids are far from being established.

Sarah

Replies

• Options
    we are aptimal 3 now - we did this from 6 months and hipp goodnight milk hth
  • Options
    We have weaning established and are on 3 meals a day now.

Still using Aptimal 2 which is the hungry baby one.

I'm unsure whether I will swap him to Follow on as I've read a lot of things which say theres no real reason to switch them to it and that it only exists because they are allowed to market it from 6 months.

Dont know how true that is though? Does anyone know if it has any additional nutritional value etc?

J x
  • Options
    Summer - does Bedtime milk really work ? Does it make them sleep longer ?/!! I am off to Hospital check up tomorrow with Lo for her Reflux and will ask them about Follow on Milk as that is one of my questions ! - I'd also heard there was no point in swapping......but will let you know. S XX
  • Options
    Olivia is on 3 meals a day as well and still on aptimal hungry baby, we are not going to bother moving her on to follow on milk because hv said there is no real difference between them, so I think we will stick on this until she hits the year mark