Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nursery and 1st day at work

Amber is now in Nursery!!! I dropped her off earlier.

I have to say, she is fine and was relaxing on a cushion, full of smiles, enjoying all the attention when I left her. She's in with 2 other babies today, one 9 month old and one a year old and she is the same size as the 1 yr old and bigger than the 9 month old lol!

I feel better about it than I expected if a little lost without her and that she's with someone I dont know.

Now I just have to get through an afternoon in a team meeting, which I'm anxiously looking forward to! I spoke to my new line manager this morning who I used to work with and has been promoted since I left and she said Ive been missed! Im a bit aprehensive as sooo much has changed since I left - Im working with new people who are one step up from me but who know less about the job than me, so I will be expected to show them the job lol! Something to get my teeth into lol

Im slightly feeling scared lol

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Hope your first day back went well!

Im so worried about going back as Scarlett so sensitive, Im not back till 1st Sept but Im starting her on half days in July so she can get used to the nursery before I go back. Although I was really looking forward to going back Im now more worried about leaving her and if I could afford it I wouldnt.

Hope the rest of your week goes well too.

Inka xxx