Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Survived our first holiday

I was so worried that things would go tits up (excuse the expression) but it went really well - except for extremely bad nightmares from me! We tried to keep tobys days the same which was pretty hard but he slept really well - i took a cot bed but it didnt fit in the caravan bedroom so i removed the mattresses turned the cot bed the other way and it was fine. We took a bath support - but there was no bath!" so toby had sink baths every night and loved them. And we took the microwave steriliser but it didnt fit in the microwave so bought milton and begged the campsite for a bucket! It worked a treat - his bottles have never been so clean.

Waiting to see what he is like now he is home but fingers crossed we did ok - and last night no horrible dreams x

Replies

• Options
    Glad to hear that it was a good one!! We have been looking at holidays for September next year and we are hoping to go back to Florida for 3 weeks just before Olivia turns 2, Im a wee bit worried about the flight but I think she will love it, or I hope she will!!
  • Options
    That's great honey! I was telling jamie you were off to Cornwall and he was soo jelous.. Can't wait till June 11th when we get our caravan xx
  • Options
    caravan?? touring or static??? Are you planning a Cornwall trip - you have to drive past us if you do - ohhhhh i am getting excited and you havent even bought or booked yet

ps i would be far more excited about LAS VEGAS BABY x xx x
  • Options
    We bought it a few weeks ago, just waiting for our bond to mature! It's a tourer! Yes Cornwall hols are on the cards Devon too as i'v got an auntie in Barnstaple.. It'll be fab to meet you in the flesh my bestest virtual friend xx
  • Options
    We bought it a few weeks ago, just waiting for our bond to mature! It's a tourer! Yes Cornwall hols are on the cards Devon too as i'v got an auntie in Barnstaple.. It'll be fab to meet you in the flesh my bestest virtual friend xx
  • Options
    woop woop! ohhhh really getting excited now x let me know when it is on the cards and i will get some extra special cakes in x x x