Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone's lo have more than 4 teeth?

Brody's 2 bottom teeth came through at 5 months. Then it took a good 6wks of hell for the top 2 to come through. The 2nd top one came through 10 days ago. We've had a few "good" days but now he seems to be really unsettled again and pulling in his mouth. How long does it take before the next ones usually follow? I was hoping to have a bit more of a break. Im absolutely exhausted by it as Ive been on my own with him for 3 weeks now!! Im sure he is exhausted too. Last night I was up with him for 2 hrs straight through the night, plus other night wakes. He lost it, I lost it, then today was no better either.

Why cant they just be born with the blasted things??!!

Replies

• Options
    :lol: I am so sick of teething as well, Olivia has been unsettled for ages now but she is turning 9 months next week and still not a tooth in sight!!
  • Options
    I have a screaming boy too, I can see them there just not breaking through! I hate seeing him unsettled and currently have a banging headache from the crying.

My sympathies Sim you have been dealing with this a lot longer than me!

xxxx
  • Options
    Apparently once they start they keep popping out like mushrooms. Will putting fertilizer in his mouth speed up this process so we can be done with it in a hurry???
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'm G/C from Oct.
    My LO is 9 months and his next 4 teeth came through quickly after the top 2 appeared. It was just another few days and he had 4 at the top and then about a week after that his bottom 2, 2nd incisors came through. So he now has 8 teeth.
    We have had a break now for about 3 weeks but now he has started again so just waiting for some molars to appear.
  • Options
    Lily is just getting tooth 4 and 5 through. It's funny as she has 2 bottom teeth, then a nice big one up the top, but not the middle one, it's the one next to it on the left. The space where her middle left tooth is coming through is all red and the tooth is visible. She has the bottom right one coming through too. I think in a few days there will be 5 altogether. My elder daughter lost two today. It's teeth trouble all round here!
  • Options
    We're with you and Olivia, Rosapenny ... no teeth in Scarborough either!
  • Options
    How funny for Lily image
    They do seem to come fast once they start. i guess its better than drawing it out...though I hope for those yet to appear that they do soon as its worse having all the symptoms yet no cutting!!
  • Options
    hehehe! We have one little tooth!!

Met my friend today who has a little boy a couple of weeks younger than Jen, He has 4 on top and 3 on the bottom!!!!
  • Options
    Oh Olivia was in awful pain tonight, I really hope they start coming up soon!!