Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby monitor not working because of masonry walls - HELP!!!!

Ok so Lo is 16 weeks and has been in our room until now. He is now sleeping through the night so we thought we would take the opportunity to move him into his nursery buuuutttt we went to set up our tommee tippee monitor and it could not pick up a signal on the parent monitor. We tried changing channels, turned off all electric equipment but still nothing - i called the helpline and explained that we live in an old Victorian house with very thick masonry walls and they said that the monitor would not be able to pick up a signal!!!!! BRILLIANT!!! I wish someone had told me that when i bought it 5 months ago - grrrrrr
Anyway I obviously need a monitor but have no idea what to get now - HELP? Any ideas what will work?

Replies

• Options
    *Mr 'n' Mrs pumps* - Thank you image that is really helpful and it has answered what I expected. I think im off to get the BT 150 which is what I intended to get in the first place - doh!!!!