Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hungry baby V goodnight milk

well Tyler is on hungry baby anyway, so i thought i would give goodnight milk a try as his last feed. Its made NO DIFFERENCE at all, last night i thought that I would just go back to hungry baby as last feed and see what happens, he went from 7 until 3am. The night before on goodnight milk he went until 11pm then had a full feed and went back down until 5am.

Is it just me that thinks this doesn't make any sense at all ?????? Think i'll stick to hungry baby...

Sarah

Replies

• Options
    stick with what works best - hungry baby (hipp) worked for us - of course it might have just been the increase of solids at the same time but i am not going to change to find out!!!! Hungry baby milk was amazing for us too we only moved to number 3 aptimal because you get more offers on it as it is exactly the same as hungry baby imo x
  • Options
    i tried hungry baby other night as soooo fed up and tired and thought may push him to nearer morning BUT he woke at 12 - downed another whole bot then 4 and again had 5oz - then had monring bot at 8.30/9am ish................ thats just mad i dont get it! was going to try the goodnight milk but seem to remember tried with last lo and it made no differece!