Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone remember little old me?!

6 days overdue and counting!

I have a little snowman/snowfairy!

I think it's only me, Laujai and Beccaroo left now! Can't wait to join you all here!

Shell
40+6

:cry: :roll: :cry::\(

Replies

• Options
    You've obviously made him/her far too comfortable in there lol - Well you can at least say with certainty now that your baby will be here this month!!! I do hope you'll stick with us Born In November mummies and not jump to Born in December. I think "mumof3blues". "taylorandharveysmum" and "kitty09" are still left too.
    Good Luck to you all, i do hope you aren't left waiting too much longer.
    Jo xx
  • Options
    come on babies!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Your just too good at being a mummy already. Really hope you join us soon and try not to stress about the weather, I am sure it will work itself out xx
  • Options
    Definitely going to stick with DIN - you ladies have been fab over the past 9 months... like friends!
  • Options
    How are you feeling hun? When do they want to induce you by?
  • Options
    Aww! I went 13 days overdue before having Jacob so I know exactly how you are feeling right now. Have you had a sweep yet?
  • Options
    Hurry up and join us image

Hope the bubs make a safe appearance soon x
  • Options
    Aww! I went 13 days overdue before having Jacob so I know exactly how you are feeling right now. Have you had a sweep yet?
    x

I had a sweep last Friday, a week ago, lost my plug but it didn't do anything else.

Can't believe I am still waiting! :cry:
  • Options
    You've obviously made such a cosy home for your little snowman or snowfairy! But it's time you joined us now mrs and I want to do your BA!!!!!! Xxx
  • Options
    I'm trying :lol:
  • Options
    It wont be long s-h-e-l-l I can't wait to see your BA/BS!! Good luck xx