Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who are we?

Just because I'm realy curious, have no patience and slight OCD I would love to know who I talk to on these pages?

Let me start: I'm Kristyna, 29, married for 3 years to my darling husband (40), we have been TTC for the past 2.5 years, this is our little bear no 1!!! we are so excited!!

We live in Surrey.....originally I come from Prague (Czech Republic) so if you see any funny looking words that's probably why image

Replies

• Options
    Im Leanne 28 married (27) for 2 years in may. we run a tattooists in bedfordshire. i have 2 girls 7yrs and 10 months. I had 4 miscarriages in the year before conceiving my youngest and one after so really hoping this is a sticky one!
  • Options
    Hi!!! I'm Lynsey I'm 28 (in 4 days) and hubby is 37! We have been married 2 years in June and we already a 7 month old little girl who is just the centre of our world!!! Really looking forward to getting past 12 weeks so I can enjoy being pregnant because it's just an awesome experience!!! xxx
  • Options
    I'm clare I'm 28 married for 2 and a half years, hubbys's 30 we were ttc for 6 months and this is our first child.
  • Options
    oooh nice,similar age OH MY GOD I am the oldest!! (30 in August ehm ehm). I have a MMC a year ago so REALLY hoping this one is the one for us!!!! You must be belly laughing at my worries you both have your first babies already image I know what you mean, "only" 7 weeks to go till 12 weeks for me !!!!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Ellen, almost 29. Not married but been with my partner who's 34 for almost 8 years. We have a daughter Ella who is 8 and a half months. I live in Manchester and I work with people with mental health problems.

that's it really. xx
  • Options
    Hey!

I am Gemma, I am 27 and have been married for 3 years to dh(34). We are already blessed with a beautiful daughter who is currently 15 months old. It took us 9 months to concieve her so we were very surprised that we did it first time this time!

Look forward to getting to know you all image
  • Options
    Hey, I'm Maria (22) and I'm married to Matt and we have a son who is 9 months on friday image we fell preg first time with him and then again first time with this little one. We live in Herts and hubby works in retail and I'm a stay at home mummy!
  • Options
    HI everyone.

I'm Lisa. I'm 30 in July (boo). I've been married for nearly 3 years and have a gorgeous 18month old little bo, who's a undle of energy at the moment!!!!

I live in Manchester and work with children.

Cant wait to get to 12 weeks too!!
  • Options
    Maria - Wow you are fertile! ;-D

Lisa- I actually live in Tameside but chose to have my daughter at Stepping Hill in Stockport, though in a few weeks I'm moving further into Tameside but I've heard Tameside Hospital isn't very good so not too sure what to do. Anyway I'm wafflingimage
  • Options
    I'm Chloe, 28, married for a year and a half, hubby 33. I got pregnant first month of trying, still can't quite believe it. This will be our first child and we are very excited! We live in herts, I am a teacher and work in London.

Look forward to getting to know you all

xxx
  • Options
    Hi I'm Emily,

I'm afraid I am the oldest at 30(only just though!). I've been married to my husband for 2.5 years although we've been together nearly 10 years. He's going to be 30 soon too.

We have a son who is 15 months and has his second birthday at the end of November. November is a popular month for birthdays in my husband's family as his mum, sister and brother are all november birthdays and now our first son and this new baby!! Expensive time of year for us!

I got pregnant straight away with my first son, which was a big suprise and I've now got pregnant straight away this time too!! We are very lucky I know!

I'm a science teacher at a secondary school, but I've gone part time since having my baby.

That's enough from me!! xxx

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/ObUs.png

• Options
    I'm Carrie and I'm 26 - same as my hubby. Been married 2 1/2 years but we've been together for 9 years. This is our first child and we're very excited! I work in advertising and live in London.

xx
  • Options
    Elliebob - I've heard very good things about Stepping Hill so dont blame you for choosing there.

My friend was rushed to Tameside when her little girl needed to be born at 29weeks and the care they received was excellent!! But I've not heard anything else.

If you had a good experience 1st time around would not not want to stick with that?

I had my little boy at Trafford General which has now closed. Due to my experience I wouldn't go there angain to deliver so I'll be having my baby at St Mary's. X
  • Options
    Well im gonna make you all feel better as it seems I am the oldest! Im 32!!! I have been married to my husband (41) for 3 years in June. We have a little girl who is 2 in July and I have a step son who is 20 in July!

I am a stay at home mum, but hubby has his own business, so I do all his paper work/banking/emails, so I keep my mind ticking over!

It took 4 months to conceive this bubba, the same as it did for our DD!

We have had a stressful few months as DD had bacterial meningitis on new years day, so im shocked that it has happened as quick for us again.

Im willing the weeks away at the moment and cant wait to see a healthy bubba at our scan on 20th April.

Nice to "meet" you all! xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies...

im 26 been married year and half to DH(30) and have 2 beautiful princesses....one turning 5 in may and the other 4months!!!

am shocked and thrilled to find out we're expecting again!...and am at this moment waiting for my MIL to turn up with a CBD just to make it more real!!

am currently on maternity with a Health and safety company...but looks like i wont be going back for long...as ive got til end of august off with this bubba!!! AWESOME!

look forward to getting to know u all x
  • Options
    hi girls,

I'm Joy and 31 this year, hubby will be 42 this year and we have been together for 14 years and married for almost two.

This will be our first baby, had two previous miscarriages so hoping for a third time lucky. Took us 6 months to conceive our first, then 3 months the second and 8 months this time round!

Over the moon to be pregnant again although we are both taking is slowly this time from previous disappointments but all the same looking forward to hopefully a baba at the end of it all!

• Options
    I'm Rachel. 32. Been with hubby 6 years (35), married 4 years in September.

We have one daughter who will be 3 in July. We caught first time with her in Oct 07 and after having an ovary moved due to complications last time, we conceived second month this time.

Very very excited but for some reason, really nervous this time round!

xx
  • Options
    Hi I am 33 the eldest I think been with hubby for 10 years married for 4 years this is my 2nd I have a 19 month old little boy and am soooo nervous can't wait to get to 12 weeks then to feel bubs wriggling around so that I know its real everyday. Both times IVF so very lucky in that respect. Currenty work 2 days a week as a HR manager but I am also a Jamie at home consultant

Annette
  • Options
    Hi I'm Helen, I'm 27 married for 3 years in June to my hubby who is 33 this year. Came off the pill January and got my BFP 2nd month of trying. Live in Essex and work in London as a PA
  • Options
    Hi I'm jen 25 years old married to hubs for 1 year he is 28 next month. ttc 1st time for 10 months got pregnant in oct but went for 12 week scan in jan and only sac was visible. had a bump,sickness and was off work for 3months as it was that bad thought everything would be ok. had medical management ie mc in feb and just found out im pregnant again! so frightened its going to happen again. midwife is coming to see me today so hoping she will tell me all sounds ok.

had some pink/red stuff the week after i ovd so hoping its implantation nothing bad.

xx