Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Got my appointment!

I have got my first booking in appointment with the midwife book for the 6th of April. Just had to post this as I'm so excited and it has made it feel that but more real now!!! imageimage

Replies

• Options
    Yay! image xxx
  • Options
    Emily this is freaky! so have i!! on the 6th at 11am. I thought it was a bit late as they normally send me for early scans.

I swear my belly has relaxed into pregnancy mode again as i look about 6 months pregnant!
  • Options
    TM - how weird! Our dates are matching, my appointment is at 10:20am, at this rate we'll be giving birth at the same time too! :lol:
  • Options
    ladies, mind if I join you.... Just got my appointment for the 6th April too!

Getting very excited, not long to go. image
  • Options
    Oooo all three of of us have it the same day, I'm getting really excited, it makes it seem real now.x image
  • Options
    Hiya, I've got mine on Tuesday and am so excited. Can't wait!

It's all starting to feel more real! Xx
  • Options
    Just picked up my green notes from the doctors, ive now got to fill out as much as I can before my appointment next Wednesday.seeing 'pregnancy notes' with my name on the top is fabulous!! Xx image
  • Options
    Aww so exciting!!!! xxx